Fun and inclusive workout parties return to Broadway Boulevard
Now more than ever, New Yorkers are looking for a safe and enjoyable way to stay fit and healthy. Our free fitness classes do just that by empowering students and promoting fun with fitness, mindfulness, and body positivity. Sweat34 inspires non-dancers to move their bodies, helps beginners tackle core fitness, and encourages all to be in tune with their mental wellbeing. We are excited to welcome back our fitness partners for another season of exciting classes!
Pre-registration required via Eventbrite. Participants are required to wear masks during the entire class, and to stay six feet from other participants. A limited number of walk-up spots may be available, and will be first-come, first-serve.
Sweat34 2021 lineup:
- Mindfulness Mondays with Victoria Rivera: May 17 (6-7pm)
- Dance Fitness with Banana Skirt Productions: May 24, August 23 (6-7pm)
- Fierce Fitness with VXN NYC: June 7, 14, 21, 28 (6-7pm)
- Sassy Hip Hop Dance with SassClass: July 19, 26; August 2, 9 (6-7pm)
- Workouts with Ironstrength: July 12, September 27 (6-7pm)